JOIN OUR TEAM!
Front Desk Manager Application
We are looking for a highly motivated front desk/reception/scheduling position in a high end, world renowned tattoo and art studio. We are a boutique yet competitive environment with resident and guest artists from all over the country and world. We are currently seeking two part time employees to fill this position, but there is room for growth with the right candidate.
- Greet and welcome clients and visitors in a friendly and professional manner by assisting with check-in and check-out processes
- Answer phone calls, emails, social media, and all digital inquiries and pair clients with the appropriate artist, for the most ideal rate.
- Schedule appointments and manage multiple appointment calendars for up to 20 artists, taking initiative to play offense by seeking out clients- not just playing defense catching what comes at us.
- Maintain client records and update information on a daily basis
- Handle client inquiries and provide excellent customer service including in person, on the phone and digitally across all platforms.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as filing, faxing, and scanning documents
- Previous experience working in a retail, reception, sales and/or customer service setting is preferred
- Proficient in multitasking, handling phone inquiries as well as all digital inquiries and social platforms
- Familiarity and strong interest in art and tattoo culture, experience in tattoo industry is a plus but not required
- Excellent communication and organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, make decisions and prioritize tasks effectively
- Must be reliable, punctual, communicative and able to work well in a fast pace team environment
-Strong knowledge and understanding of various forms of social media is a HUGE plus
*Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice or depending on the qualifications and/or interests of applicants.